Dogs for Better Lives acknowledges those who have chosen to include us to their will or trust through The Guardian Society. Members receive these special benefits:
- Important updates through our Quarterly Newsletter
- Notification of special events
- Naming opportunities
- Online educational meetings with experts in the field of estate planning and tax saving information
Your legacy will create a long-term impact in the lives of dogs and people with disabilities. Planned gifts provide the resources that create extraordinary opportunities for our dogs in training and the clients that receive their life-changing assistance.
- It costs you nothing today
- A bequest is free of federal and estate tax
- Your bequest through a revocable will or trust can be changed at any time
- You can still benefit your heirs with percentages or specific gifts
- You can leave a legacy and change lives through a bequest
For more information, contact Wanda Cockey at (541) 423-8385 or submit your questions via our contact form.